Friday, February 10, 2012

Thank you

Hi,   I received a parcel in the mail.  It was the Autumn swap.  I haven't participated before and am blown away by the generousity. 

Thanks so much Cheryll.  You have taken so much time and effort to send me a great parcel.  I am looking forward to getting knitting, and those tiny scissors, how cute.

It is strange thinking about Autumn, as summer hasn't started yet here in NSW.

Ian is away with the SES, helping out people in flooded areas, so I am off to play in the sewing room.

Cheers

3 comments:

Cheryll said...

I'm so happy the package arrived safe and sound! Even more so that you liked my choice of gifts! :)

Anonymous said...

what a lovely parcel to receive,well done Chez.
Enjoy your valentines day Elaine.xx

Anonymous said...

what a lovely parcel to receive Elaine.xx