Monday, April 12, 2010

Great Welcome



Wow, so many visitors, didn't expect that. I can see why people blog, so many wonderful comments. Thank you.
This is a close up of Ellie's quilt ( I hope). It is a printed panel and hand quilted. Like Cooper's which is machine pieced and hand quilted, I wrapped the backing around to finish it of.

Had a great time at the movies, the kids sat on our laps and cuddled us in the scary parts, but declared it awesome when we came out.

Machine quilted the animal quilt, in the ditch for the pictures and experimented with words on the border
I hope to finish it this arvo
Enjoy your day





1 comment:

RG said...

Hi Elaine, love the closeup of Ellie's quilt... Great quilts for the kids!!
I really wanna see AIW too... must get there soon.
Have a great day!!